Versatile property situated on 41.36 acres in Point Blank. Located in San Jacinto County directly off of US 190 W, just minutes away from the Trinity River / Lake Livingston, this property is in a prime location for commercial or residential use! Property boasts road-frontage on US 190 W, making it perfect for an RV or mobile home park! This property won't last long.
Seller will subdivide into 6 smaller, predetermined parcels of land:
(1) ~ 27 acres for RV Park (camping space for rent - daily/weekly/monthly/yearly)
(2) ~ 5 acres for RV Rent (park & sale)
(3) ~ 2 acres for Cafe/Service (mobility and fishing supply)
(4) ~ 2 acres for Boat Rent (park & sale)
(5) ~ 2 acres for RV & Boat Storage (with maintenance service)
(6) ~ Go Lake Motel
From Point Blank: Head southwest on US-190 W toward Counts Rd for 3.6 miles.
Turn left onto Jordan Rd and continue 0.2 miles. Property on right.