This property is not just beautiful, it also has an interesting history. This part of the Pedernales River Valley was originally prime hunting and camping grounds for Comanche and Apache Indians. Albert Nebgen, the son of a German immigrant, purchased the land from Charles Wagner whose family also owned the cottage gin in Stonewall. Emil Klein drew the plans and built the original two-story home for Nebgen in 1918. In 1921 part of the porch was enclosed to accommodate his growing family. Original hardwood floors and 1 x 4 beaded walls and ceilings are featured throughout the home. The current owner has added an additional living room with fireplace, sitting room, master bath and bedroom bringing the total to 2,573 sqft. With 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Still present today are the log smokehouse along with the adjoining log bathhouse, grain barn, and machinery storage barn. Outdoor additions...+ Show More